Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Best Love Quotes

Best Love Quotes

" We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
Sam Keen

" I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together."
Julia Roberts

" I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."
Unknown

" Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

" In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged."
Hans Nouwens

" Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."
Kay Knudsen

" If I know what love is, it is because of you."
Herman Hesse

" Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones

" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller

" If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
Unknown

" Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?"
Cinderella

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
--Ibn Abbad

"In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
--Margaret Anderson

"In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."
--Bliss and Cerney

"Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."
--John Dunne

"What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..."
--Elizabeth Barret Browning

"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
--Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."
--Robert Browning

"But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever."
--Robert Burns

"She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."
--Lord Byron

"Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."
--Lord Byron

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
--Roy Croft

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart."
--Euripides

"I love her and that's the beginning of everything."
--F. Scott Fitzgerald

"I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."
--Andre Gide

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
--Robert Heinlein

"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes

"What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven."
--Victor Hugo

"It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

"Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."
--John Keats

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
--Helen Keller

"... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
--Gretchen Kemp

"When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."
--Amy Lowell

"Make me immortal with a kiss."
--Christopher Marlowe

"Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."
--Christopher Marlowe

"Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."
--Alphonse Marie de la Martine

"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
--Mignon McLaughlin

"We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses."
--Pablo Neruda

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."
--George Moore

"In love there are two things: bodies and words."
--Joyce Carol Oates

"I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves."
--Rumi

"I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."
--Vita Sackville-West

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
--George Sand

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"My heart is ever at your service."
--William Shakespeare

"The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."
--William Shakespeare

"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition."
--Alexander Smith

"I am my beloved, and my beloved is me."
--Song of Solomon

"Her breath is like honey spiced with cloves, Her mouth delicious as a ripened mango."
--Srzgarakarika

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."
--Karen Sunde

"Love, till dawn sunder night from day with fire Dividing my delight and my desire..."
--A. C. Swinburne

"Love is friendship set on fire."
--Jeremy Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment