Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cute Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes

I fear that someday time would keep us apart & you might forget me, but before it happens, I hope that you have felt, even for a single chance that I have cared for you best way I know! cute love quotes

***********

Cute love is an attempt to change a piece of dream into reality

***********

What if someone tells you this: "I don't believe in courtship. It's just a waste of time. If I love a person, I'll tell her right away. But for you, I will make an exception… just love me now and I'll court you forever…

***********

If ever things would change and your love would fade, I’d still not break the promise I made. if you let go I’ll accept and there's nothing I can do but I’ll be there and still love you...

***********



Why is it easy to fall in love and yet so hard to be loved back? why should I feel such if destiny permits me not? why do I have to fall if it's you I cant have? why is there a "you" in "me" but never a "me" in "you"?

***********

Even if courage fails you, tell that special someone that you love them in anyway possible....Unknown.


***********

Why is it that after all this time wave been together, I have never really considered you a friend its not because I don’t want you to be one. But because ever since. I have hoped & prayed you will be.. Much more than a friend to me…

***********

I could do without many things with no hardship ....

you are not one of them (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment