Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cute Love Quotes

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

~ Ingrid Bergman~

"I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up."

~ Barbara Bush~

"No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying."

~Anonymous~

"It's been so long since I made love,I can't even remember who gets tied up."

~Joan Rivers~

"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

~ Unknown

"I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to
walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a
sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."

~ Andre Gide

When you are in love you can't
fall asleep because reality is
better than your dreams.

~ Dr. Seuss

If you love me, let me know.
If not, please gently let me go.

~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment